Saturday, October 5, 2013

Outstanding Warrant

In removing the debris my contractor came across a Bright Yellow Door Tag. "Please contact the Minnehaha County Sheriff - even if the person named no longer lives here". Guess I'll be calling the Sheriff's Office on Monday. But in the meantime, I was curious. I went online to review outstanding warrants. What did I find?

The son of our previous owner has an outstanding warrant for possession of marijuana. Great! Wonder what else we'll find in the house.

Debris Removal Continues

Saturday 10.5.13 resulted in two(2) loads to the dump. The first load was in excess of 6,000 pounds of debris. Having the front yard cleared, the garage completely empty and the majority of the first floor cleared of debris makes me feel better about my decision to buy and rehab. But with a limited budget, we shall see what we can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment